Admissions are open all through the year for Play Group and Nursery batches (as long as there are vacancies in the respective classes). For Jr KG and Sr KG classes as well as for Grade School classes, admissions will happen only at the beginning of the academic year (June) and exceptions will only be made on a case-by-case basis. The admission process typically starts around November of the previous calendar year and continues till the school reopens. Parents seeking to admit their child in TATVA will need to visit the Vijayanagar or Medavakkam pre-school units with the child to be admitted.
Age criteria for admission
Rules, Regulations & Requirements
- Admissions are strictly on a first-come-first-served basis. We believe it is not fair to use any other criteria for admissions.
- We strongly recommend that parents adhere to the age criteria for each class. However the school management may make exceptions on a case-to-case basis after a detailed discussion with the parents concerned.
- In all cases, the school management reserves the right to make the final decision on whether to keep a child in a particular class or to suggest a different class.
- We need the following documents for admissions
- 6 passport size photographs + 6 stamp-size photographs.
- A copy of Address Proof (Gas Connection, Telephone Connection records etc.)
- A copy of a document that establishes child’s Age Proof (Birth Certificate, Passport etc.)